We all know that patience is a virtue and it is the main key to achieving success in life. We are also aware that saying is easier than doing. Elon Musk once said, “Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.” We all yearn to keep our cool during time of adversity, pain and confusion. However, most of the times fear and worry knocks in prompting us to opt for desperate decisions that end up frustrating us more. As a result of that, I decided to come up with this list of inspirational quotes that will inspire patience within the core of your character to help you hang on a little longer. Feel free to share them with your friends.
20 Quotes to Inspire Patience
1. If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.
2. A coward gets scared and quits. A hero gets scared but still goes on.
3. Resolve never to quit, never to give, no matter the situation.
4. The strongest people aren’t always the people who win, but the people who don’t give up when they lose.
5. Keep fighting, for very few things of worth are easy achievement.
6. None of these legends sitting on top of the world were born there. They all had to climb up the ladders of greatness.
7. Don’t always expect an instant pay for your services, if nobody will pay for your work at start, give it away for free.
8. Failure is simply an experience not a conclusion. A defeat is not final, its just an event.
9.Stand by your dream, until you make it a reality. If you can persist, you can win.
10. “When a mosquito lands on your testicles, you’ll realize that there’s always a way to solve problems without violence.”- Uncle Saka.
11. “Stand up every morning determined to succeed, for no man will hand it to you for free”.- Ore Abayomi
12. “The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”- Paulo Coelho
13. “Patience is not simply the ability to wait- it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.”- Joyce Meyer
14. “Patience and perseverance has a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.”- John Quincy Adams
15. “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.”- Carl Jung
16. ” I believe that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. And when you trust God, you’re able to be more patient.” – Joyce Meyer
17. “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”- Jean-Jacques Rousseau
18. “It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.”- Julius Caesar
19. “Have patience with all things, but first of all with yourself.”- Saint Francis de Sales
20. “The Key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.”-Arnold H. Glasow What quotes have inspired you to be patient? Feel free to share.